Building & Facilities Use
CVUU is ideal for your next event. We can accommodate weddings, conferences, meetings, parties, birthdays, anniversaries, memorials, concerts, movie showings, and more.
We have wireless internet, religious symbols are removed upon request, and adult beverages may be served at functions. Our building is located at 596 East 900 North, Logan, Utah.
Below you will find building use fees, an application form, and contact information.
The Cache Valley Unitarian Universalist (CVUU) congregation makes its building available for one-time or recurring events that are consistent with our mission, help strengthen our Cache Valley Community, or that provide support for the congregation’s projects. CVUU reserves the right to refuse use of facilities to any and all parties, organizations, and individuals.
- Send the information listed below with the signed Use Agreement Form to email@example.com and address inquiries to the Building Manager. You may also send inquiries by phone at 435-755-2888 (messages answered on Sundays only) OR use the Contact Form located to the right.
When contacting our office about a reservation, please give us as much information as possible when you inquire so that we can advise you quickly.
- your name
- your organization (if applicable)
- a phone number where we can reach you (please speak slowly and clearly here)
- type of event (wedding, memorial service, workshop, meeting, etc.)
- is this a CVUU member sponsored event
- the number of people attending
- the date of your event, and any possible alternate dates
- the start and end times of your event
- the specific room you are interested in, if you know
- will you will need to use our kitchen for reheating or holding food or serving? Food may not be cooked in our kitchen, but warming is allowed.
- will you need to use a piano or sound system?
- who will perform the set up and clean up?
For CVUU Building Use Agreement Form and Closeup Procedures and Rates contact the Building Manager
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and address inquiries to Building Manager
CVUU phone: 435-755-2888 (messages answered on Sundays only)
OR use the Contact Form to the right