Honoring Our Ancestors
Bonnie Glass Coffin
Have you ever wondered the true origins and meaning of Halloween? Come this Sunday to find out…hint…it has to do with one of the oldest human impulses…honoring those who came before us. The service will be a little experimental…if you have a picture of a loved one who has passed on that you would like to bring for the altar, please do! And…there will be a bit of audience participation for those willing to participate! Hope to see you all on Sunday!
UU in the News
- UUA Board approves $5.3 million for Black Lives of Unitarian Universalism October 16, 2016
- UU World Magazine – Fall 2016 September 29, 2016
- Interfaith Moral Day of Action: Coordinated state rallies call for justice, end to extremeism. September 19, 2016
- Defying the Nazis Documentary: UUA Beacon Press Preps for Ti-In September 13, 2016
- Writing Liberal Religious Women Back Into History August 20, 2016
- Highlights from General Assembly August 12, 2016
- Ewe Ewe Fiber Arts Group
- CVUU Yard Clean Up Activity
- Sunday Morning Children's Program: Halloween Spooktacular!
- 5th Sunday Potluck
This I Believe
I grew up in a small rural town outside of Boston; the son of an Episcopal minister father and an dedicated and active homemaker mother, the second of 4 children, oldest son. Living in a small Massachusetts community with siblings I loved and enjoyed allowed me several life shaping experiences. Read the full testimonial.
This I Believe
I am very pleased to get the opportunity to participate in our This I Believe series.
In recent years, as I have listened to the NPR series of TIB on the radio, I have often reflected about how nice it would be to take the time to articulate my own beliefs (for I have rarely done this systematically, and never in writing). Read the full testimonial.